Genius Hour Week 5

6:38 AM



Week 5 fell on reading week which I found was more stressful than relaxing!

A simple oil change I got on my car turned into my mechanic telling me I had a MAJOR problem with my car which set me back a few days with my Genius Hour!




My project is coming along well and it's ALMOST done! I finished my movie trailer, which I think turned out not that bad. I used this site called Animoto and it was super easy and stress free. All you had to do was insert what you wanted to say, add a few pictures, pick your music and BAM, there's your movie trailer!

I am currently working on my Ted Talk for the final portion of my Genius Hour project and then we are wrapping up our Tech class. I'm a little disappointed this class is only 6 weeks because it was very interesting and fun to learn all the ways we can use technology in our class, but this program is fast paced and we have a lot to learn!


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts