Week 6 Final Reflection

1:24 PM



We are wrapping up our final class for Digital Learners and I cant believe how fast 6 weeks went. I learned so much about technology and how to use it successfully in the classroom. I cant wait to graduate and start applying all these skills I learned in the classroom. We have one less class to complete before we are one step closer to getting our degree and becoming teachers! Scary, isn't it?



I have finally finished my Genius Hour Project and my scarf actually turned out okay! If you would like to see my finished Ted Talk on my journey to crochet a scarf in 6 weeks, you can find it here.

That's me, going for a walk with my scarf I created! 


I hope everyone gets a chance to experience Genius Hour with their classes or even by themselves. It is an enriching experience to research or create something that interests you and your passions.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts